- 1 tablespoon Baking soda
- 30 drops essential oils (if you wish)
- 1 cup distilled water (do not use warm water)
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bottle and shampoo is ready.
- Shake it gently
Tips & Trick
- This will not be foamy at all so you might feel as if your hair is not clean but baking soda washes away all dirt from hair leaving the natural oils intact.
- If your hair is curly and frizzy, you can pre-treat your hair with little bit of coconut oil.
- Remember to rinse the shampoo thoroughly or your hair might feel dry.
You can rinse your head later with apple cider vinegar conditioner.