- Multi-surface paint (I used Blue from Martha Stewart)
- Some weights and paint tape to hold the fabric/stencil in place
- Ready made Plain Curtains or sew the curtains (Plain curtains can be found anywhere. I got them from Ikea )
- Foam mini roller
- Gather the tools mentioned above
2. Lay down the stencil on the curtain fabric and tape it . Put some weights as well so it remains stretched.
3. Make sure you decide the pattern you are trying to make with the stencil .
4. Follow the pattern and make as many curtains as you like 🙂