- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1 egg (optional. I tried with and without and didn’t find a difference)
- 1.5 tablespoon melted butter (microwave for 20-25 secs)
- Mix together flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder.
- Stir milk and egg together.
- In the dry ingredients bowl, make a well in between and add the melted butter.
- Add milk and egg mixture.
- Use a wire whisk to stir everything together. It may be lumpy.
- On an electric griddle spray some vegetable oil and heat it over medium-high heat.
- Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using 1/4 cup for each pancake.
- Cook each side for 3-4 minutes, until lightly golden brown. The way to know whether a side is done is to see bubbles popping up.
- Serve with fruits and maple syrup. (I use this one)
**If you do not have an electric griddle you can use any nonstick pan as well.
There are no affiliate links in my blog post. I only link these for the easiness of readers and items I personally use and prefer.